Tyne provides support and housing for the North East’s most vulnerable people. Since 1973, we’ve been there for those who need us and right now is no different. Through our housing, support, healthcare, training, and investment in North East communities, we help people get to a better place.
We’re on the lookout for passionate people to join our team and have a range of sessional positions available working within our emergency accommodation provision (Byker Bridge House), our health centre (The Joseph Cowen Centre), our mental health resettlement service (Westbridge), and within our Out of Hours Response Team (Concierge).
Sessional work is a great way to gain experience in the social housing sector or for those who cannot commit to regular hours. Shifts can be day or night, weekend or public holidays and there are a great range of days and working arrangements available to suit your needs & lifestyle.
To join our sessional bank we ask for you to have the below essential skills;
– An effective range of interpersonal & communication skills
– Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
– Willingness & flexibility to work shifts, sometimes at short notice
– Each shift is 12.5 hours long and can be either a day or night shift. The pay is £136.25 per 12.5-hour shift.
– As mentioned above, we have shifts available at a number of projects across the region. You can find out more about these sessional roles by downloading the job descriptions below.